Ultimate To-Do List
The to-do list that does it all. Syncs with Toodledo and Google Tasks / gTasks
A plugin for the Tasker automation app is now available. It allows you to automate some common tasks. For example, after missing a call, a to-do item could be created to call the person back.
A bug has been fixed in which calendar items linked to tasks were not updated if the start or due date was edited from the task list screen.
It is now possible to specify reminder times that are more than 7 days prior to the due date. Toodledo may not allow editing of these from a web browser, however.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.